Bremont Airco Mach 1 on Nato Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The AIRCO model is named after the Aircraft Manufacturing Company Limited, one of the first British military aircraft manufacturers. The watches are constructed using Bremonts technical three piece Trip-Tick® cases which are produced at the companys facilities in the UK, housing the smaller but beautifully finished chronometer rated BE-92AE movement. The new AIRCO MACH 1 boasts a satin finished case, a military inspired back dial offset with a sweeping orange second hand, and comes on a vintage brown calf leather strap.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel of Bremont Trip-Tick®construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1?2 BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.|
|Bracelet Strap||NATO Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.