Bremont Airco Mach 3
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Harking back to the older classic pilot’s watches in terms of design, and with 2018 marking 100 years of British military aviation, it seemed fitting to extend the range with the addition of the new AIRCO MACH 3 which features the signature military RAF blue on the dial. The watch comes in a satin case finish, the dial bears applied baton index markers inlaid with Super-LumiNova® and the red tip of the seconds hand makes for a smart contrast against the blue dial.
C.O.S.C chronometer certified. Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Double curved anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.|
|Hands||Nickel satin hands with Super-LumiNova®.|
|Dial Markers||Super-LumiNova® coated markers|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronometer Certified|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1/2 BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve|
|Water Resistance||100 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Nubuck strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.