Bremont ALT1-P2 JET on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
2017 marked the 10th anniversary since the launch of Bremont’s first collection of watches having spent 5 years in R&D. Part of that launch collection back in 2007 was the ALT1-P Pilot chronograph which has become a popular choice with civilians and aviation professionals. ‘P’ stands for Pilot as this is a model designed with aviators in mind who demand both accuracy and clarity. Bremont always aimed to create classically understated watches which would never date and the ALT1-P2 Jet has exemplified this being synonymous with the core Bremont values. As with every classic design, evolution is a necessity and this year sees Bremont update one of its classics.
|Case||Scratch resistant DLC treated stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction case.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph|
|Movement||Modified calibre 13 1/3" BE-53AE automatic chronometer, 27 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800bph, 42 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel Bracelet|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.