Bremont America's Cup AC I
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont Americas Cup AC I
The Bremont AC I was inspired by the simple lines of the J-Class yacht with its classic and understated design; it incorporates sea blue steel hands and a fine ivory white opaline dial embossed with outlines of the Cup to give subtle pattern and depth to the face of the watch. Taking its design reference from the SOLO range, this is the first time Bremont has introduced a polished steel version. The AC I is chronometerrated with a top execution automatic movement, an obvious choice for anyone interested in the allure of mechanical watches. The movement and robust anti-shock movement mount can be viewed through the sapphire crystal exhibition case back. The hand polished case is water resistant to 100m and comes on a blue Temple Island rubber strap.
|Polished stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch-resistant DLC treated case barrel. Protective anti-shock decorated movement mount.
|Polished stainless steel with integrated flat crystal
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|Metal Auld Mug embossed dial
|Calibre 13 1/4 BE-36AE automatic chronometer
|Temple Island rubber strap
|Polished stainless steel pin buckle.
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.