SKU: 210000018795 - 00187954
Availability: Out of Stock
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Excellent condition with box and papers.
The Argonaut, a name inspired by Greek mythology and synonymous with Navy history having appeared on Commissioned ships for nearly 250 years. This exciting new 42mm hardened steel-cased military dive watch, houses a three-handed chronometer rated BE-92AV movement. The internal rotating bezel is operated by a crown at 4 o’clock, and readability on both the hands and dial have been crucial in the design process. With minutes being so critical in the marine environment, the highly legible orange minute hand can be seen very clearly and is filled with custom green Super-LumiNova®.
|Case||Satin and polished two-piece MoD stainless steel case with internal uni-directional rotating bezel with Super-LumiNova®|
|Dial Color||Dirty Dozen inspired black metal dial with mint colour Super-LumiNova®. Matte black, C1 Super-LumiNova® filled hands. Orange minute hand.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||NAVY blue sailcloth strap.|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.