Bremont ALT1/Z/DG Zulu
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont ATL1-Z/DG Zulu
The Bremont ALT1-Z was designed with aviators and world travellers in mind. Z stands for 'Zulu Time' and allows the wearer to display local time together with the official world time standard - Universal Time Coordinated (UTC), Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), or even Zulu time (Z). UTC (replacing GMT in 1972) is therefore used as the standard clock of choice for international reference time in communications, military, aviation, maritime and other activities that cross time zones. This is one of the primary reasons why the Bremont ALT1-Z has become the watch of choice for the professionals involved in these activities, including many Military Squadrons.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip Tick® construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Case Width||Ø 43mm|
|Crystal||Domed Anti-reflective and Anti-scratch sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Nickel with Superluminova® coating|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Deployant Buckle Clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.