Bremont Broadsword Jet
FREE Bremont Flask with Order!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
To celebrate being awarded a Silver Armed Forces Covenant, recognising Bremont’s continued support of the Armed Forces, Bremont introduces the Broadsword Jet. Built on the foundations of Bremont’s longstanding partnership with the Ministry of Defence, the Broadsword Jet is the latest addition to our Armed Forces collection, combining military history with contemporary Bremont design features. With Bremont’s ever-increasing direct brand experiences on offer, the opening of our state-of-the-art headquarters ‘The Wing’, and a growing portfolio of brand boutiques, the Broadsword Jet is to be offered as an online & Bremont boutique exclusive. The Bremont Broadsword was originally designed as a modern-day take on the three handed ‘Dirty Dozen’ watch design, a series of timepieces commissioned for the British Army during World War Two when Britain’s Ministry of Defence needed watches to issue to military personnel.
|Case||Satin and polished two-piece MoD hardened stainless steel case with scratch resistant DLC coating|
|Case Back||Stainless steel engraved with Her Majesty’s Armed Forces Heraldic Badges. Scratch resistant DLC coating|
|Crown||Bronze screw down|
|Crystal||Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Hands in Bronze satin finish with white SuperLumiNova®|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Central Hour and minute, sub-seconds dial at 6H, date at 3H|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1/2’’’ BE-95-2AV automatic chronometer|
|Bracelet Strap||Black rubber Temple Island|
|Clasp Type||Bronze Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.