Bremont DH/88 Rose Gold Limited Edition DH/88/RG
This is a very limited timepiece
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont DH-88/RG Rose Gold Limited Edition
To commemorate the de Havilland 1934 and to raise funds for the Shuttleworth Collection, Bremont introduces the Limited Edition Bremont DH-88 chronometer, a special timepiece which has been painstakingly handcrafted in the companys workshops in England and in an elegant style reminiscent of that wonderful 1930s era. The 282 stainless steel and 82 rose gold cases house the beautifully finished BE-54AE chronometer rated chronograph movement with GMT functionality. Constructed ensuring the durability and precision Bremont is renowned for, the timepieces also incorporate original spruce plywood from the undercarriage assembly of this winning aircraft.
|Case||18 carat rose gold Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch-resistant DLC treated case barrel with vintage style crowns.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Case Width||43mm (1.69in)|
|Dial Color||Metal dial with fine opalin matt black base colour decorated with period Arabic numerals|
|Hands||Flat solid 18 carat rose gold rounded hands with Super-LumiNova® centre fill.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Calibre 13 1/4 BE-54AE automatic chronometer|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator strap with pin buckle to complement case material.|
|Box & Papers||Original Boxes and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.