Bremont Jaguar MKII
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont Jaguar MKII
The MKII, instantly transports the wearer back to the golden era of 1960s sports car motoring, its black dial carrying the Jaguar heritage logo above the six oclock position and its hour markings being in the style of the numerals found on E-Type instruments.
The classic chronograph layout - featuring two subdials at the three oclock and nine oclock positions - is achieved through the use of the beautifully decorated BE-50AE automatic movement which has been specially customised by Bremont to a unique specification, a subtle red line on the 60-minute counter paying homage to the E-Types tachymeter.
The 43mm stainless steel case - which is fitted with a double-domed crystal to enhance the vintage appearance of the watch - is made entirely in the UK by Bremont using its renowned, three-part Trip-Tick technology which ensures a hardness seven times greater than that of a normal steel watch. The E-Types steering wheel inspired the design of the Bremont Jaguar MKII rotors.4 Visible through a sapphire crystal case back, the mechanism again pays tribute to the E-Type with an automatic steering wheel winding weight in the same style as that of the MKI. Further automotive imagery can be seen in the tyre tread winding crown, which is topped with the Jaguar heritage logo to match that of the dial.
|Case||Stainless Steel Polished|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Bracelet Strap||Perforated racing strap in true 60s style|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.