Bremont Jaguar MKIII
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The MKIII is the most pared back timepiece in the range yet still very much in keeping with the design of the MKI and MKII. The MKIII by comparison has a slightly slimmer 43mm polished steel case; the black tachometer-inspired dial design features the date window at the six o'clock position and carries the Jaguar heritage logo right above it. Its hour markings are reminiscent of the numerals found on E-Type instruments and the dial features a distinctive red line" quadrant between three and four o'clock also paying homage to the E-Type's tachometer.
As with the other models in this range the iconic winding crown harks back to the Lightweight E-Type using the same original Dunlop tyre tread, topped with the Jaguar heritage logo to match that of the dial. Turning the MKIII over reveals further automotive imagery in the form of its closed case back, inspired by wheel centre detailing from the E-Type. The 43mm stainless steel case - which is fitted with a double-domed crystal to enhance the vintage appearance of the watch - is made entirely in the UK by Bremont using its renowned, three-part Trip-Tick® technology that also incorporates Bremont's anti- shock movement mount technology."
|Case||Polished and hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount|
|Hands||Black / White|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 Ωii BE-36AE automatic chronometer|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.