Bremont Limited Edition Dambuster
FREE Bremont Flask with Order!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
On 17th May 1943, 133 brave aircrew in 19 Lancaster Bombers performed one of most dangerous bombing raids of the Second World War, destroying the Mohne and Eder dams and damaging the Sorpe dam in the Ruhr Valley of Germany. The dams secured vital water supplies to German war production facilities, and they were fiercely protected, however, the skill of the aircrew, the development of the ‘bouncing bomb’ and the capabilities of the four-engine Avro Lancaster ensured a successful mission and an incredible morale boost to Great Britain. Known as ‘Operation Chastise’, the raid is one of the most famous air operations of the Second World War and was immortalised in the 1955 film ‘The Dambusters’, ensuring the legacy of the brave airman and the Lancaster Bomber were never forgotten.
The Bremont Dambuster timepiece takes design cues from many of the military watches of the 1940s and the 42mm chrono features a mono pusher movement and date function, ‘aviator’ style hands across the dial and sub-dials and a red centre second chrono hand for readability. The military aesthetic is enhanced by Bremont’s iconic ‘51’ vintage lume, set against a ‘Dirty Dozen’ inspired black military dial."
|Case||Satin and polished two-piece MoD hardened stainless steel case.|
|Case Back||Stainless Steel decorated with a scene of an flying Dambuster model Avro Lancaster|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Central Hour/Minute Chronograph centre sweep seconds hand, Small seconds counter at 9 Hour, Chronograph small counter with 30 minutes counter at 3 Hour, Monopusher at 2 Hour, Date at 6 Hour|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber BE-92AV|
|Water Resistance||10 ATM, 100 metres.|
|Bracelet Strap||Black Sailcloth|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.