Reference Number: ronnie-wood-some-neck
Bremont Ronnie Wood 1947 Some Neck
Availability: Out of Stock
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
This is a unique piece.
Critically acclaimed artist, producer, song writer, and esteemed Rolling Stones guitarist, Ronnie Wood unveils a very limited series of unique and individual watches in collaboration with luxury British watch company, Bremont.
Ronnie Wood has individually hand painted 47 limited edition watch dials whilst being on tour with Rolling Stones, a nod to the year he was born, 1947. Each watch in the collection is a one-of-a-kind piece, showcasing original art from Ronnie himself, and housing a rather special Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier movement with moon phase complication. The exquisitely hand-finished mechanism has been housed in a beautifully designed and engineered 42mm, 18 carat white gold case using Bremont’s signature Trip-Tick© three-piece format.
|Case||18k White Gold in Bremont Trip-Tick® construction|
|Dial Color||Hand painted by Ronnie Wood|
|Hands||Blued nickel hands|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Day, Month, Moonphases|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 ½’’’ based on DTE3022-31 automatic movement fitted with decorated rotor featuring Ronnie Wood’s signature and 28 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 46-hour minimum power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||22mm black alligator strap|
|Clasp Type||18k White Gold Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.