Reference Number: SOLO-32-AJ-RG-WH
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The SOLO-32 AJ line has a more modern aesthetic with applied index markers and named in honour of one of the English brothers’ childhood heroes, Amy Johnson, who flew her DH-60 Gypsy Moth from England to Australia in 1930.
|Case||18 karat rose gold Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.|
|Case Back||18 karat rose gold with integrated flat sapphire crystal fitted with 6 rose gold screws with polished heads.|
|Dial Color||Fine opalin black or white metal dial with applied rose gold numerals and indexes. Solid rose gold hands.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Modified calibre 9 BE-10AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 18 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 40-hour power reserve.|
|Bracelet Strap||Black alligator or white lizard strap (other straps available)|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.