Bremont SuperMarine 500 S500/SI/BR
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont SuperMarine 500
Bremont divers, the Supermarine S500 and S2000, maintain the Bremont aviation DNA by encasing the beautifully finished chronometer tested movement in an anti-magnetic Faraday cage. Also protecting the BE-36AE movement is a patented anti-shock case mount. The Supermarine S500's case is 43 mm in diameter providing water resistance to 500 metres (although tested to way beyond these depths) and a sapphire bezel offers extraordinary luminosity in low light conditions. The Supermarine S2000 has been designed with professional divers in mind; we have increased the size to 45mm and re-engineered the case to withstand an increase in depth of 2000m or 6560ft. The cases of both S500 and S2000 also have an automatic helium escape value for professional diving requirements.
|Case||Stainless steel case with sapphire Green uni-directional rotating bezel|
|Case Width||Ø 43mm|
|Crystal||Domed Anti-reflective and Anti-scratch sapphire crystal|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.