Bremont Supermarine Waterman Apex Limited Edition on Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Tested by legendary big wave surfer and all round waterman Laird Hamilton, the Waterman Apex is a highly technical dive watch incorporating an automatic helium escape valve and crown protector, as well as boasting a 42-hour power reserve with GMT and date functionality.
The 43mm steel Trip-Tick® case incorporates a scratch resistant sapphire uni-directional bezel paired with a matt black dial subtly decorated with a shark fin motif amongst waves, nodding to the partnership with Bimini Shark Lab, the organisation that Bremont will be donating a percentage of sales towards in order to help continue their vital research.
Turning the watch over reveals its open sapphire case back through which the custom rotor can be seen, designed to reprise the dial with the shark fin motif in blue. Despite having an open case back, the Waterman Apex is water resistant to 500m with the movement being protected by Bremont’s patented anti-shock vibration mount technology. True to form, this is a watch that can be tested to extremes.
|Case||Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick case construction with uni-directional bezel.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and GMT|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Modified Calibre 11 1/2''' BE-93-2AV|
|Bracelet Strap||Integrated 'harbour' blue rubber|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 250 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.