Bremont U-2 U/2/BL
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Following the pioneering development and dramatic success of the Bremont MB, the Bremont U-2, which has most of the advanced elements of the MB including the anti-shock rubberised movement mount, has been developed with added functionality through testing the watch to 100,000 feet and -40 degrees C in the laboratory and on missions. The watch was designed and tested extensively by the elite U-2 Spy Plane Squadron based at Beale, CA in the US. Three retail models are available, DLC, hardened stainless steel and the U2 Blue which features an open case back and stunning blue dial which has been designed for absolute clarity with its use of Superluminova® for all light conditions.
|Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
|Exhibition Case Back
|Domed Anti-reflective and Anti-scratch sapphire crystal
|Calf-skin leather strap and NATO military nylon strap.
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.