Chronoswiss Flying Regulator Open Gear Purple Panther
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Chronoswiss is known for its uncompromising modern mechanical timepieces and accordingly the Purple Panther is a bold & purple statement, caged in a black 41-millimetre DLC-coated case. With its daring purple CVD-coated dial, the Purple Panther is not only a colourful timepiece; it is also a celebration of handmade Guilloche, made in the Atelier in Lucerne. The pattern laid down with the aid of a century-old rose machine creates vivid reflections and undoubtedly catches everyone’s attention.
Following the success of its predecessor, the Open Gear Pink Panther, Chronoswiss continues to pursue the mission of creating modern timepieces without falling into the trap of being fashionable or following trends.
The timepiece embodies the ongoing evolution of the brand and yet stays true to the typical Chronoswiss DNA. The multilevel Regulator construction of 42 parts allows uncovered views of the mechanics and is the Lucerne watchmakers new contemporary standard. The main protagonist on the inside is the automatic, stop-second calibre C.299 with its skeletonised rotor that is equally CVD coated in purple.
Limited to 50 pieces only, the newest model of the non-conformist Open Gear family will be hard to find in the wild and even more difficult to obtain. So better be fast and fearless as only the brave get to stand out.
|Case||Solid 16-piece, stainless steel case with black DLC coating, parts with satin finish and others polished; bezel with partial knurling and curved.|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||3D Regulator construction on two levels: bottom level hand-guillochéd, with purple CVD coating, upper level featuring screwed-on skeletonized train wheel bridges and funnel-like construction|
|Hands||'Trigono' shape; lacquered; with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips; Feuille shape; curved, rhodium-plated and diamond cut|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Chronoswiss C. 299|
|Other||Limited Edition of 50 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.