Chronoswiss Opus Chronograph
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Around for a quarter-century, the Opus architecture has been thoroughly updated. Its new geometry combines a 41-millimetre diameter with shorter lugs hugging the wrist more comfortably.
The mechanical clarity of the Opus Chronograph is achieved by carefully paring away all superfluous material, leaving nothing but a filigreed skeleton. The dial may be scarcely there after the careful and ingenious skeletonising process – but nevertheless the blue and silver subdial perimeters make a great impression.
|Crystal||Curved, non-reflecting sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||Skeletonized, galvanic blue and silver|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chrongoraph, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, caliber C. 741 S|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.