Chronoswiss Opus Chronograph Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The skeletonized dial and movement of the chronograph reveal deep insight into the fascinating world of a perfect mechanical watch. The version of the exceptionally complex 300-part masterpiece Opus Chronograph – which in 1995 advanced the skeletonising chapter at Chronoswiss – has been thoroughly updated. It now offers a modern geometry with a 41-millimetre case and shorter lugs.
|Case||Stainless Steel, Polished screw-down bezel with full thread and side knurling with curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||Solid sterling silver (925), skeletonized, blue|
|Hands||Lacquered, curved; minute hand bent by hand|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber C.301|
|Bracelet Strap||Louisiana alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle bicolor|
|Other||Limited Edition of 50 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.