Chronoswiss Regulator Classic Blue Steel
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
First, let’s look at the regulator complication – a Chronoswiss speciality – atop the midnight blue galvanised dial. Just like a car separates the speed from the tachometer, the regulator has separate hands for hours, minutes and seconds – we like to think of it as a dashboard of time. The regulator has a 200-year history as a precision instrument, serving as the time reference in watchmakers’ workshops. Not only was it accurate, but this symmetric asymmetry also makes for an extremely legible time reading – especially given the large minute hand and the fact that it overlaps the hour hand only once every six hours.
|Case||Stainless Steel, with blue coating PVD, with satin finish and polished bezel with partial knurling and curved|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Galvanic blue dial, scales with circular-graining, interior of hour display with guilloche details|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Chronoswiss caliber C. 295, automatic, with stop seconds, 42 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap, hand-sewn and dyed by hand|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.