Constellation Omega Co-Axial 31mm 18.104.22.168.55.009
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Constellation Omega Co-Axial 31mm
The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous 'Griffes', or claws, and striking dials.
This luxurious model features an 18K gold dial decorated with diamonds and a white mother-of-pearl supernova pattern, and covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with diamonds arranged in a snow-set pattern, is mounted on a 31 mm 18K white gold case, and is presented on an 18K white gold bracelet with a diamond-paved supernova pattern extending from the dial.
This timepiece, adorned with 790 diamonds, is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8421, visible through the transparent caseback.
|Dial Color||White / Diamonds|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8421 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
|Bracelet Strap||White Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.