Constellation Omega Co-Axial 35mm 126.96.36.199.02.006
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Constellation Omega Co-Axial 35mm
The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous 'griffes', or claws, and striking dials.
This model features a silvery dial with an embossed lozenge pattern and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. The 18K yellow gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 35 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet.
This timepiece is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 2500, visible through the sapphire crystal caseback.
|Case||Steel & Yellow Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 2500 Self-winding chronometer|
|Bracelet Strap||Steel & Yellow Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.