Constellation Omega Co-Axial Day-Date 38mm 220.127.116.11.02.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Constellation Omega Co-Axial Day-Date 38mm
The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous 'Griffes', or claws, and striking dials.
This model features a silver dial with day and date windows at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions, and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its diamond-set Roman numerals, is mounted on a 38 mm 18K red gold case, and is presented on an 18K red gold bracelet.
Visible through the transparent caseback is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8612 within.
|Case||Red Gold / Diamonds Bezel|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8612 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
|Bracelet Strap||Red Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.