Czapek Quai Des Bergues No. 33 Bis
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The first collection of timekeepers to herald the renaissance of Czapek & Cie is called ‘Quai des Bergues’. It is a tribute to the location where François Czapek founded the company in Geneva in 1845.
|Case||5N Red Gold case with Czapek’s “Queen Bee” Hallmark|
|Dial Color||"Grand feu" Enamel dial with a secret signature “Czapek”|
|Hands||“Fleur de Lys” hands in “BlackGold”, a 5N Rose Gold with black Rodhium plating (also available in blue)|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power reserve indication with weekdays at 4h30|
|Movement||Manual, Caliber SXH1, 168 hours power reserve, 3 Hz – 21,600 VpH double open ratchets, sandblasted bridges, blue screws, bevelling, final anglage main|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator strap|
|Clasp Type||5N Rose Gold buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 56 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.