De Ville Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 41mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Each of OMEGA's elegant De Ville timepieces is characterized by a unique and classic design. This model features a two-zone brown dial with Roman numeral hour indexes fashioned from 18K gold, and month and date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this impressive dial. The bezel is mounted on a 41 mm 18K red gold case and is presented on an 18K red gold bracelet. Powering this exquisite wristwatch is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8611, visible through the transparent caseback.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8611 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability. Annual calendar with instantaneous jump. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance|
|Bracelet Strap||Red Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.