Diver 300M Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44mm 126.96.36.199.03.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Co-axial Gmt Chronograph 44mm Steel On Steel 188.8.131.52.03.001 Review
Omega must have told us at some point, that they would not stop: because they have not stopped; and judging by the Seamaster Diver 300m CO-AXIAL 44mm Steel on Steel edition, they do not intend to stop any time soon.
● Omega has not stopped with their attention to detail, precision, and creations of professional individuality.
● Omega has not stopped with their demand for sophisticated style and high-quality functionality under most rigorous conditions.
● Omega has not stopped turning heads, or with exciting our imaginations or enticing our anticipation.
● Omega has not stopped moving the benchmark set by their finely manufactured timepieces forward. And with each new edition of Seamasters, it becomes abundantly clear, Omega has no intention to stop.
The primary excitement is brought about by each new edition of the Seamaster. With each line-up we find ourselves repeating the questions: How will this new Omega stand apart? What iconic features will Omega bring back? What will be new and what classic features will remain. What will be improved?
One thing we are learning to be sure of, Omega has not stopped outdoing themselves. This new masterpiece proves that Seamaster is here to stay.
With each new Seamaster reveal, Omega defines themselves as the modern man's answer to fine nautical timepieces. The 44mm Seamaster edition belongs to culture. It wasn't made for Omega's own interests. These watches are carefully crafted to honor the sense of professional stability that the most successful amongst us feel towards time.
Omega doesn't fail to deliver with this watch. This watch is certainly independent in design and that independence is clearly defined with its several visible functions. Some that are new to the Seamaster!
Like all things Omega, this watch is beautiful, within the function, encased in precision and reaming with durability. All of the displays and features are aesthetically stimulating but they all also serve an important function. In the Seamaster line, the function of each component typically serves some nautical purposes.
● Helium escape valve. This feature allows for deep-sea exploration. It's not just for show. The watch is literally made to withstand environments specific to long term underwater breathing.
● Screw-in crown. This feature allows for direct submersion of the watch. The screw-in crown is self-locking closing off the tube of the case to increase its water-resistance to the depths of 300 meters or 1000 feet.
● The 24 Hours GMT Display. This helps Maritime navigators monitor multiple time zones. An important feature if you ever find yourself on the ocean, communicating by radio between two different continents with two different time zones.
● The Unidirectional Bezel. The blue ceramic bezel with inlaid Rhodium diving dial is designed to assist divers in monitoring tank time. It's as beautiful as it is functional.
The watch uses the 3603 Calibre movement with the enhanced self-winding chronograph that utilizes a column wheel to capture energy from the wearer's body movements. By using an open sprung-balance the watch can capture energy no matter what way the self-winding mechanism turns. The watch is rated as having a 52-hour power supply between windings but that is when the watch is fully stationary. The upgraded mechanism might allow for even longer run-time between windings.
The colors deviate from what we've come to expect from the Seamaster family but no one is disappointed. The flat blue dial is a logical complement to the glistening steel shine of the case. As well, the flat blue helps draw the eyes to the 24-hour dial face while complementing the splashes of yellow and the skeleton hands with inlaid white Super-LumaNova.
At 44 mm this watch is also slightly larger than other Seamasters, but Omega has fit a great amount of advancement within the extra 2mm.
This watch comes with the self-locking crown but also includes two additional dial functions that control the timer and allows a second independent measurement of shorter time periods. These extra controls correspond to individual displays within the primary dial.
This watch is live and exciting. It's slightly larger and a little heavier than its counterparts in the Seamaster family, but it is every bit as dignified. The steel on steel design is both regal and durable. The Omega bracelets are known to be stronger than other brands. The clockwork mechanism in this type of watch is officially certified as a chronometer caliber movement and has been approved by COSC.
This watch wears its seven hands well. Notice in the image how each function is perfectly spaced and nothing seems crowded. This watch is a masterpiece of symmetry and balance. Photos alone can't exactly capture the total magnitude that this watch possesses. This edition of Seamaster is a burst of light shining on to the Seamaster line.
From the quality of this watch, its complexity and elegant beauty, it is easy to tell that Omega has not stopped in their pursuit for perfection. This watch is precisely why collectors are excited about the next Omega Seamaster in the lineup. It's hard for the admirer to imagine how Omega could possibly build a better Seamaster, but like with this watch, somehow they always do.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph and Date|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 3603 Self-winding chronograph with column wheel mechanism|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 1-800-595-5330 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.
Request more information on this timepiece
Please provide us at least your name and email address to send you the most complete information about this Timepiece. If you prefer a phone call or text message, please leave your phone number in the 'Phone Number' field and we'll call you back.