Fortis Pilot Classic Automatic Black Dial Date 902.20.150
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Fortis Pilot Classic Date 902.20.150 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and international warranty dated for March 2022.
This Fortis Pilot Classic Date features a 40mm stainless steel, polished case on a black leather strap. This watch also sports a black dial with superluminova hands covered by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Powered by Fortis Caliber 2892-2 for a power reserve of approximately 42 hours. Water resistance up to 50 meters.
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.