G-Shock MRG-B2000R-1A Kachi-Iro
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A model from G-SHOCK's most luxurious line, MR-G, designed with the traditional Japanese kachi-iro color.
The kachi-iro design motif is a dark navy blue with a long history in Japan. Originally described as dark brown or dark indigo, it was favored by samurai as a "winning color," and thus came to be used on armor and helmets.
This model is based on the MRG-B2000 with a Japan motif to give it both beauty and strength. Recrystallized titanium is used for the bezel to represent the tiny crystals, or nie, seen in the hamon of Japanese swords. The band is a softly textured yet durable Durasoft band to which a Bishamon tortoise shell pattern has been applied, as seen on Bishamonten's armor. Additionally, the base surface of the dial features a scaly pattern and its outer periphery is cut to resemble a fan or folding screen, while the indices represent the curvature of a Japanese sword via beautifully rendered curved surfaces. The inside of the bezel, inner dial, and logo are colored with kachi-iro to create a robust design. It also has the practical feature of linking to your smartphone via radio wave reception and Bluetooth® connectivity. Close attention was paid to the materials, structure, and features of this MR-G model, which inherits the strength and esthetics passed down in Japan since time immemorial.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph, Timer, Light, Alarm, Power Save, Battery Level Indicator, Bluetooth Mobile Link, Radio-controlled Time Adjustment|
|Movement||Quartz, Solar Powered|
|Bracelet Strap||Dura Soft Fluoro Rubber|
|Clasp Type||One-touch 3-fold Clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.