Glashütte Original SeaQ 1969
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Since the 19th century, timekeepers from Glashütte have been used in highly specific areas on land, at sea and in the air. Based on this rich heritage, Glashütte Original presents a further collection: the “Spezialist”. The premiere model in this new collection is the diver’s watch SeaQ, which unites history and modernity in exemplary fashion.
|Case||Stainless steel, polished and satin-brushed, with rotating bezel|
|Case Back||Solid, engraved|
|Dial Color||Galvanic black with sunray finish|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 39-11|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Additional Information||Limited Edition of 69 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.