Glashütte Original SeaQ Bi-Color 1-39-11-10-90-08
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A sporty watch with a history
The new SeaQ in bi-colour goes back to our very first diver’s watch, the Spezimatic Typ RPTS 200 from 1969. The sporty watch in stainless steel and yellow gold takes up the original look of the Spezimatic and adapts it for today’s active men and discerning women. A long tradition of exceptional quality and a striking, modern design render this model particularly attractive.
Whether in the water or on land, the SeaQ in bi-colour is always a reliable companion, ready to meet any challenge that life can offer. It passed the rigorous DIN 8306 and ISO 6425 tests required for certification as a professional diver’s watch, and thus meets both German and international standards of quality.
Its water resistance of 20 bar ensures that the SeaQ is well equipped to handle variations in pressure. Inside the watch our 39-11 automatic manufactory movement delivers precision, reliability and resistance. The rotating bezel with a deep blue ceramic inlay offers exceptional scratch resistance, while Super-LumiNova on the hands, numerals and indexes enables optimal legibility under all lighting conditions.
Assured style and elegance
Cool stainless steel in combination with a rotating bezel in solid yellow gold makes a powerful impression. Shimmering golden numerals and hands provide warm accents and form a contrast with the deep blue dial. Different strap versions make it easy to adapt the watch to one’s personal style. Whether dining with business partners, driving through the night or walking on the beach with a friend – the SeaQ in bi-colour is always the right choice.
|Case||Stainless Steel and 18k Yellow Gold. Ceramic Inlay bezel|
|Dial Color||Galvanic blue with sunray finish|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals, Luminous|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 39-11|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.