Glashütte Original SeaQ Red Gold 39mm 1-39-11-17-91-34
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The youngest member of the SeaQ family presents itself in a red gold case with a diameter of 39.5 mm. The combination of fine red gold and classic black makes this model a sporty and elegant companion for every day. The look is rounded off by a black rubber strap or – for a more urban appearance – by a grey synthetic strap, each with a red gold double folding clasp.
The galvanic black dial with sunray finish presents hands, applied Arabic numerals and indexes, all with exquisite gold plate surfaces. The rotating bezel’s black ceramic ring is inlaid with white lacquer, while the generous use of white luminous material on numerals, indexes and hands, along with the date’s white numerals on a black ground, ensure optimal legibility.
With a water resistance of up to 20 bar, robust workmanship and high-quality materials, this stylish model meets every challenge. As a diver’s watch in accordance with DIN and ISO standards, each SeaQ undergoes a complex and in-house test procedure in several stages. Later, it reliably accompanies its wearer on all routes on land and under water.
Contrasts define the design of this SeaQ. Timeless black meets the warm glow of red gold, elegant sportiness joins mechanical perfection. For the first time, the mechanical heart of the SeaQ can be admired through a sapphire crystal case back that reveals the automatic manufactory Calibre 39-11. It features a skeletonized rotor with a rhodium-plated 21 carat gold oscillating weight. It goes without saying that this finely finished movement is hand-crafted, decorated and regulated in the manufactory’s own workshops.
|Case||18k Red Gold|
|Dial Color||Galvanized black whit sunburst decoration|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber GO 39-11, 40 hours power reserve|
|Clasp Type||Fold Fastener|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.