Glashütte Original Senator Sixties Rose Gold White Dial 39-52-01-01-04
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Glashütte Original Senator Sixties rose gold watch features an arced silver satin-finished dial with skeleton hands and rose gold index markers in a 39mm case on a black crocodile strap. The Glashütte Senator Sixties exhibition back showcases, for the first time, both a frontal and side view of the automatic Caliber 39-52 movement. The timepiece is water resistant to 30 meters.
|Case||Rose gold polished/burnished|
|Case Back||Specially shaped sapphire crystal bottom for a wide view into the movement|
|Crystal||Domed sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||Domed silver dial|
|Dial Markers||Diamond-cut hour markers with dots of Superluminova|
|Functions||Hour, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Automatic Caliber 39|
|Water Resistance||3 ATM|
|Bracelet Strap||Fine handmade Louisiana crocodile leather strap|
|Clasp Type||Buckle made of rose gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.