Glashütte Original Sixties Annual Edition Fiery Orange 1-39-52-13-02-04
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
As new, it has all boxes, papers and 23 months of factory warranty.
Automatic winding, hour/minute/second (central), second stop, exquisitely finished movement, polished steel parts, polished screws, plate/balance cock/rotor with Glashütte stripe finish, bevelled edges, skeletonized rotor with 21-ct gold oscillation weight, swan-neck fine adjustment
|Dial Color||Fiery Orange, With imprint pattern, varnished in red/ black with dégradé effect|
|Hands||With Super Luminova,hourmarkers|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, 25 jewels, Calibre 39-52|
|Bracelet Strap||Louisiana Alligator Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.