Glashütte Original Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date 1-37-02-03-02-70
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
A sporty chronograph with distinctive vintage appeal
Glashütte Original introduces the new Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date, the most recent addition to its popular 20th Century Vintage Collection, featuring an entirely new chronograph movement designed and built in the German watchmaker's manufactory in Glashütte
The Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date debuts at Baselworld 2014 in three versions with dials in galvanised ruthenium, galvanized silver or blue.
All three timepieces feature the Seventies collection's characteristic soft-cornered square stainless steel case and bezel complemented by a range of bracelets in stainless steel, leather and rubber.
The art of the chronograph
Glashütte Original embodies the historic tradition of fine mechanical watchmaking dating back to 1845 in the Saxon town. The manufactory is renowned for a number of extraordinary complications, among them exquisitely engineered chronographs; the new Calibre 37-02 is conceived and built specifically as an integrated chronograph movement. The manufactory's inhouse design team has implemented a unique combination of features: central stop seconds hand, 30 minute and 12 hour counters with flyback mechanism; small seconds counter with power reserve indicator (70 hours), and Glashütte Original's compelling implementation of the Panorama Date display.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Hands||White Gold with Super Luminova|
|Dial Markers||White Gold Apliques|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Fold Fastener|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.