Grand Seiko Sport SBGC247 Limited Edition
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A limited edition Spring Drive chronograph to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Caliber 9R86
The Spring Drive Chronograph GMT movement, Caliber 9R86, was first released in 2007. Thanks to the unique one-second-a-day precision of Spring Drive and the fact that the chronograph stops at the exact moment that the button is depressed and not at the nearest ‘tick’, it was, and remains, the most accurate spring-driven chronograph in the world.
This limited edition watch commemorates the 15th anniversary of the first Spring Drive Chronograph and is powered by a specially adjusted movement, Caliber 9R96, which offers an enhanced precision rate of ±10 seconds per month. The Grand Seiko lion emblem is featured in 18K yellow gold on the oscillating weight. The dial has the rugged texture of the snow surface that can be seen in the high mountains that surround the Shinshu Watch Studio in central Japan in late winter and early spring. When the daytime temperatures start to rise and the annual thaw begins, the wind carves a unique pattern as it whips across the melting snow drifts. This ephemeral and beautiful effect is captured on the dial.
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, GMT
|Spring Drive, Caliber 9R96, 72 hours(3 days) power reserve, Accuracy +/-10 seconds per month (+/-0.5 second per day)
|Three-fold clasp with push button release
|Limited Edition of 700 Pieces
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.