Hublot Big Bang E Titanium 42mm 440.NX.1100.RX
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A fusion between tradition and innovation, cutting edge materials and the latest digital technology
A connected watch that adopts the Big Bang codes
Full of sophistication and advanced technology, this piece fits in perfectly with Hublot's watchmaking tradition. All the codes that have helped build the brand's reputation thus far can be recognised instantly, by enthusiasts and the public alike. A good pedigree always shines through! Its case is cut from materials such as black ceramic or titanium in a "sandwich" construction, an innovative style invented by Hublot in 2005. Extremely complex, it comprises 42 components, 27 of which are for the K Module alone, the "cage" which houses the digital heart of the watch. The design of the screws and pushers, the scratchproof sapphire crystal, and its rubber strap – with deployant buckle invented by Hublot in 1980 for the Classic model and the patented One Click system for easy interchangeability – leave no-one in doubt: element by element, it is clear that this is a true Big Bang!
|Case||Satin-finished and Polished Titanium|
|Crystal||Sapphire with Anti-reflective Treatment|
|Dial Color||Digital Hublot watchfaces|
|Movement||Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 3100|
|Water Resistance||30m or 3 ATM|
|Bracelet Strap||Black Structured Lined Rubber Straps|
|Clasp Type||Titanium Deployant Buckle Clasp|
|Other||Bluetooth 4.2 with BLE Compatibility – WLAN 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N - NFC|
|Additional Information||Model Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 3100, Version Quad Core up to 1.094 GHz, RAM 1GB / 8GB Flash (ePoP)|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.