HYT H1 Gold Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
An encounter between fine watchmaking and fluid mechanics. one might say a utopia. shattering all certainties, steamrollering conformity, the idea that led to the h1 was simple and consisted of two flexible reservoirs fixed to each end of a capillary. in one was an aqueous liquid filled with fluorescein, and in the other, a transparent viscous liquid. to keep them separate: the repulsive force of the molecules in each liquid, with a meniscus to mark the boundary between the two. as the hours go by, the fluorescent liquid advances.
The meniscus, in the shape of a half moon, marks the breaking point with the other fluid in the tube, indicating the time. at 18:00, the fluorescent liquid comes back to its original position, going backwards. the secret that gets the reservoirs going? two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. and this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.
|Case||Pink gold (5N) with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces, pink gold (5N) crown|
|Crystal||Cambered anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||Unstructured, fluid hours, Grey hour dial, white indexes and grey numerals, blue minute dial, pink gold (5N) indexes and numerals, pink gold (5N), minute hand,luminescent hand and hour-markers, regulator at 12:00, small seconds wheel at 09:30, power-reser|
|Functions||Retrograde blue fluid hours; minutes, seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT caliber|
|Water Resistance||100 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Blue Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pink gold (5N) pin-buckle|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
|Other||Limited Edition of 10 pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.