HYT H1.0 Black
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Science teaches that collisions are about interactions and rarely an accident. the h1.0 by hyt creates a beautiful space in which mechanical horology and fluid technology collide with each other constructively. the result is a timepiece that showcases the injection of physical energy into a patented fluidic module. as the intricate movement and multi-layer bellows join forces, time literally gains momentum.
The h1.0 is empowered by three-dimensional transparency. viewed from any angle it takes an architectural approach to visualizing the passage of time, placing the present in the context of the past and future, using liquids. all elements of the specially developed skeletonized mechanical movement collaborate closely to form the big picture of pure functionality. from the clearly visible power reserve display, to the constructed wheel that indicates the flow of the seconds, time is in perpetual motion. positive energy emerges from a series of visible tensions, such as the shaping of the steeply curved case and the clipped lines of the bellows’ extractors. even the side-view of the watch tells the story of time’s passage via cut-out digits embedded in the deep grooves of the case‘s exterior.
The fluid storytelling is confirmed by water resistance to 50 meters, also adding a new dimension to wearability. there are three versions of the hyt h1.0. silver, black or anthracite case finishes complement bright blue, green or red immiscible liquids that flow perfectly in time with the elapsed hours. all are secured to the wrist with a subtly patterned black rubber strap and titanium buckle. making an impact feels good.
|Dial Color||Anthracite hour counter, milled numerals silver minute counter, black markers and numerals, blue minute hand seconds wheel anthracite power reserve hand|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Black Fluidic Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Mechanical, Manual Exclusive HYT Caliber, with Patented Micro-Fluidic Module|
|Clasp Type||Titanium Folding|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.