HYT H4 Panis Barthez Competition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Blue light mechanical module:
- System activation and winding function with push-button crown at 4:30
- Dynamo system activated when the crown at 4:30 is pressed. When this button is
released, the light is deactivated until the additional barrel spring is completely decompressed
HYT's exclusive patented micro-fluidic module:
- Two multi-layer metal bellows
- Capillary tube in medical grade glass, with interior nano-coating
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent and the other coloured with a highly
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellows containing a special liquid
- Ceramic fluid restrictors
|Case||Black DLC titanium (bezel and dome)|
|Crown||Two crowns in DLC titanium; black rubber-sheathed screw-down crown at 2:30 and at 4:30|
|Dial Color||Unstructured, fluid hour display - Sapphire power reserve and minute & seconds dial - Regulator at 12 o'clock - Minute numerals and indices engraved and varnished in white - Minute hand in black PVD with red varnish; luminescent at the centre - Small seco|
|Functions||Retrograde fluidic hours, minutes, and seconds|
|Movement||Skeleton mechanical hand-wound movement, HYT exclusive calibre, 65-hour power reserve|
|Water Resistance||50 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Black rubber base with integrated NOMEX™ centre and black stitching|
|Clasp Type||Black DLC titanium folding buckle|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
|Other||Limited Edition of 20 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.