Jaeger LeCoultre Polaris Date Q9068671
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Date Q9068671 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and international limited warranty dated for June 2022.
This Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Date features a 42mm stainless steel case with a solid case back on a black rubber strap. This watch also sports a black sunburst dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral/index dial markers covered by scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Automatic movement powered by Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 899 with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. Water resistance up to 200 meters.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.