Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Noreena Jasper Set J014013326
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Noreena Jasper Set
Limited Edition of 8 Pieces
This jasper is found in a site located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia close to Newman, a city famous for its ironore mines, about 110 km north of Perth.
It is a very old stone about 2.47- 2.7 thousand million years old. It is a kind of picture or landscape jasper, showing orange-red brown colors and is remarkable for the nearly flat surface of the raw material. Glenn Archer, an Australian miner and prospector is also responsible for the discovery, promotion and sale of the Noreena Jasper, which has only recently become known.
|Case||18-carat red gold with diamonds|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Noreena Jasper and white mother-of-pearl center.|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Movement||Self-winding mechanical movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Rolled-edge hand made brown alligator leather strap.|
|Clasp Type||18-carat red gold ardillon with diamonds.|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.