Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Quantieme J007030248
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Quantieme J007030248 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and warranty certificate card dated for August 2018.
This Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Quantième features a 43mm stainless steel case & bezel with a transparent sapphire case back on a brown leather strap. This watch also sports a satin-brushed anthracite sunray dial with Indices in 18-karat white gold covered by scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Powered by Jaquet Droz Calibre 2660Q2.P with silicone balance spring and pallet horns for a power reserve of approximately 68 hours. Water resistance up to 30 meters.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.