Reference Number: fis-set
Junghans 1972 Competition FIS Edition Set
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
For the third consecutive year, Junghans is the Official Timing Partner for the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships – and celebrating the sporting event with two limited edition models.
This set includes 2 pieces:
- 1972 Competition FIS Edition Lemon 27/4305.00 (Self-winding movement J880.5 with power reserve up to 48 hours, date, small second 6 o’clock position. Sanded stainless steel, ellipse shape 9 - 3 o’clock: 45.5 millimetres, 12 - 6 o’clock: 41.0 millimetres, height 14.5 millimetres, 4-times screwed stainless steel back with edition motif engraving, screwed crown)
- 1972 Chronoscope Quarz Edition FIS Lemon 41/4369.000 (Quartz movement J645.83 Stainless steel 43.3 millimetres, height 11.3 millimetres, unidirectional turning bezel, screwed stainless steel back with edition motif engraving)
|Case Width||45.5mm / 43mm|
|Crystal||Anti Reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph and Date|
|Movement||Self-winding movement J880.5 / Quartz movement J645.83|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather strap in lemon.|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle / Folding Buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 150 Sets|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.