Junghans 1972 FIS EDITION
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The 1972 Automatic FIS Edition, designed in the style of the 1970s, represents a new generation of mechanical sportiness at Junghans.
Junghans' technical know-how can be experienced in every detail - from the
3-point shock observer of the movement based on the historical model of the Trilastic, the second time zone display via bi-directional inside turning bezel and water resistance of up to 30 bar.
The sporty automatic watch is limited to 500 pieces worldwide
|Estimated Shipping||February 2021|
|Crystal||Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides|
|Dial Color||White with dark blue minute track Indices with environmentally-friendly Superluminova luminous substance|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, caliber J830|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Other||Limited Edition of 500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.