Junghans Meister Pilot Chronoscope Navy Blue 027/3396.00
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The new Meister Pilot Chronoscope embodies the historically rooted passion of Junghans for aviation. In a time long before GPS tracking and autopilot, mechanical timekeepers were indispensable measuring instruments for determining position, speed, and distance. When the newly formed German Armed Forces were looking for a service watch for their pilots in the 1950s, Junghans was awarded the contract with its pilot chronograph. The timepiece was powered by the highly reliable J88 caliber developed in Schramberg.The defining characteristics of the new Meister Pilot Chronoscope refer to this histor-ical model – and are, just like in the past, geared towards maximum functionality in the cockpit: The ergonomically shaped bidirectional turning bezel is precisely adjustable even with gloves, and allows for reliable determination of flight time together with the chronograph. The distinctive numbers and hands are coated with luminescent sub-stance, thus ensuring optimal readability even in challenging visibility conditions. The color scheme, along with the bar tacks and case back engraving, references iconic aircraft types. Strictly limited to 300 pieces, the Navy Blue variant is sure to make collectors’ hearts beat faster.
|Case Back||Solid with "Nose art" Engraving|
|Dial Color||Navy Blue|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds Chronograph|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic Caliber J880.1|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 300 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.