Junghans Meister Pilot Navy Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
With the Meister Pilot Automatic, Junghans takes an adrenaline-fueled journey through a century of aviation enthusiasm. As early as the 1930s, Junghans produced on-board clocks for determining flight duration in airplanes and airships. Defined by its functionality, the Meister Pilot Automatic Navy Blue is rooted in the historical connection between timekeeping and aviation.
The bold luminous numer-als and hands provide optimal readability even in difficult lighting conditions, set in contrast to the dial and watch case. The ergonomically designed bidirectional turning bezel facilitates reading of flight times, while the large numerals on the date display draw inspiration from authentic on-board instruments and enhance the watch’s cock-pit charm. The small second with red pointer provides added clarity on the dial.The color scheme in Navy Blue, along with the reinforcing white and red bar tacks and engraved screwed-down case back, pays homage to an iconic airplane from history.
|Dial Color||Navy Blue|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic Caliber 800.1.6|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.