Laco Chronographs Hockenheim
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Pure technology, the LACO Chronograph "Hockenheim" leaves nothing to be desired. Day and date display, minute and hour counters, central second hand counter, and even a running sub-second dial.
The shown model is perfect for leisure racers, who can use the tachymeter on the bezel to determine their average speed. Tachymeters serve as practical support for the correct determination of speeds at cars, ships and other means of transport and are universally applicable regardless of modern measuring systems.
The indexes, numerals and hands are covered with Superluminova C3 luminosity, so that readability is easily possible even in the twilight or in the dark. The extra portion of sportiness is ensured by red accents on the totalizers and the second hand. As with all Laco models, functionality and optimum readability are of top priority.
Sapphire coated and anti-reflective glass is embedded to protect this high-quality watch. The bottom of the case is screwed to provide a water tightness of 10 ATM. A secure hold of the watch on the wrist is guaranteed by a black calfskin strap with folding clasp.
When fully wound, the watch has a power reserve of 40 hours.
|Case||Stainless steel case, flat sapphire crystal, sapphire display back, tachymeter bezel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Day, Chronograph|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, chronograph Laco 50 basic movement ETA 7750|
|Bracelet Strap||Black calf leather strap with stainless steel folding clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.