Laco Navy Watch Philadelphia
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Just like the aviator watches, the Laco maritime watches allow you to hold one thing in particular in your hands: a piece of history. Both the aviator watches and the maritime watches from Laco look back on a legendary past and a rich history. The requirements to start constructing them came from the German Marine Observatory in Hamburg, and only a few factories were able to fulfil them in the 1940s. Laco was one of those companies. Today's watches are still oriented toward the look of yesteryear in their appearance. Thus, with a maritime watch from Laco watch manufacturing you always have a piece of history made in Germany in sight.
|Case||Matt and polished finished stainless steel case, domed, anti-reflective Sapphire crystal, Sapphire crystal back|
|Dial Color||Blue sun ray|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Automatic movement Laco 24 basic movement ETA 2824.2 (Elaboré)|
|Bracelet Strap||Massive milanaise bracelet wrist size 13 to 15 cm, bigger wrist size on request|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.