Laurent Ferrier Classic Tourbillon Clous De Paris
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Classic Tourbillon has decisively proven its worth since being presented in 2009, earning enviable distinctions such as in the 2010 Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix. Inspired by expertise now over 200 years old, this timepiece incorporates an avant-garde technique that ensures exceptional precision. It is equipped with a tourbillon device conceived by Abraham-Louis Breguet in 1801, complemented by two head-to-tail mounted balance-springs in the centre of the balance.
It features a subtly decorated dial in silvery palladium. The centre is delicately hand-guilloché with a “Clous de Paris” hobnail motif, framed on the outer rim by a circular satin-brushed décor.
|Case||18k Red Gold 5N|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Silvery Palladium with Clous de Paris|
|Hands||Hours and Minutes Assegai-shaped, 18K red gold 5N. Seconds Hand, Baton-shaped, 18K red gold 5N.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Tourbillon|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber Laurent Ferrier LF619.01. 80 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Brown Alligator, Alcantara lining|
|Clasp Type||Folding clasp, 18K red gold 5N|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.