Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Blue Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Visually speaking, the Classic Traveller guarantees excellent readability thanks to its pure, pared-down design. The two push-buttons integrated into the left-hand side of the case serve to move the local time shown by the central hand either forwards or backwards. The date automatically changes at midnight, while the 9 o’clock aperture indicates the reference time or home time in 24-hour mode.
The Classic Traveller houses a self-winding movement from the famous line of Micro-Rotor movements with natural escapement. The calibre was designed to adapt to the dual-time adjustment mechanism. Incorporating this complication called for two years of development, each component being integrated within the overall construction of the base calibre.
This innovative horological architecture proves extremely efficient – an asset that significantly contributes to the exceptional rating precision of this chronometer duly certified by the Besançon Observatory.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber LF230.02|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.